Chosen Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can we make thing's better? as leader and staff?

4 posters

Go down

How can we make thing's better? as leader and staff? Empty How can we make thing's better? as leader and staff?

Post by {chosen}Archangel Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm

hello Chosen's we want u too feel like home in this clan so how can we improve thing's on here besides Clan war's which is starting soon and training classes and tests that is starting soon ^.^ feel free too put what u think Please Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing
{chosen}Archangel
{chosen}Archangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

How can we make thing's better? as leader and staff? Empty Re: How can we make thing's better? as leader and staff?

Post by {Chosen}Fire Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:35 pm

I think this clan is going to be great and tough

{Chosen}Fire

Back to top Go down

How can we make thing's better? as leader and staff? Empty Re: How can we make thing's better? as leader and staff?

Post by {chosen}Archangel Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:44 pm

agreed
{chosen}Archangel
{chosen}Archangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-HeroOcean Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:48 pm

I think we should stay in touch more often and talk bout other interests like cardfight vanguard and pokemon for me

E-HeroOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by {Chosen}Bubbleman Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 pm

when do we start our first class?

{Chosen}Bubbleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum